Did you know that your choice of lipstick or shampoo could save an animal's life?
In corporate cosmetic labs across the country, mice, rabbits, and guinea pigs have substance forced down their throats, dripped into their eyes or smeared on their skin, usually without pain relief. In fact, each ingridient in a product can be run through several different brutal -and needless- tests on innocent, feeling creatures. And if they don't die because of the chemicals, these poor animals are killed at the end of the testing cycle.
In these day and age, you would think there would be more effective ways to test product safety without the use of animals. And there are. But it is still common for cosmetic and personal care companies in the U.S. to conduct painful tests on animals.
Here are eight simple ways to help:
1. Visit www.leapingbunny.org for a list of cruelty-free brands. Or download the app for your smartphone. Or copy and paste following link:
2. Visit a product's website -many state their testing policy in the FAQ section. Keep in mind that the statement, "our product isn't tested on animals" might not mean individual ingredients weren't tested on animals.
3. No computer or smartphone? Check the product label for the Leaping Bunny certifaction, the internationally recognized cruelty-free standard. Look for the Leaping Bunny Logo...see in the image gallery to the left.
4. When shopping for cosmetics and personal car products, carry the Leaping Bunny list with you for reference.
5. Call the company's 800 number and aks about their testing policy.
6. If a product you enjoy continues to exploit animals in their testing process, switch brands.
7. Call the toll free number, send a letter or email companies that test on animals voicing your opposition and intention to discontinue purchasing their product.
8. Spread the word request copies of the guide to give to friends and family, and share your new favorite cruelty-free brands.
Thank you so much for making an effort to stop cruel animal testing....
6 oz, 100% cotton canvas
11" tall handles, from top of bag to your hand
Width: 14.50 inches
Height: 15.50 inches
Handles: 11 inches
Do not place in washer or dyer
Wipe with damp cloth to clean
* THIS ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW BETWEEN 1 AND 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
Made in the USA
Shipping from United States
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 7 - 14 business days
- Europe : 7 - 14 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 7 - 14 business days
- Asia Pacific : 7 - 14 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 7 - 14 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)